autobiography
MELLEH. Name:
Felicia Tang
Age:
21
Gender:
Female
Nationality:
Singaporean

old good times
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009


Say something



you have my thanks
Layout by:
stepup.
Inspiration, basecodes:
consp!re.affa!r
Image from:
stefa-zozokovich
Image host:
Photobucket
Brushes from:
ego-box.com
Saturday, January 27, 2007
they need blessing.
something happed to aunty esther again. I believed that god will protect her and the two little cousins of mine. I remembered my mum told me that aunty esther dreamt of a "big angel's wing" which covered her and my cousins from my uncle. That was aunty esther's guardian angel. I believed that was god who send her angel down to protect them. I really do believed!!...because after that incident my family really prayed very hard for protection upon them. All we can do is to pray for her. God will know what to do and I hope he will give aunty esther the power to live.

alright!! enough of that. O man!! my practical test is on tues and my nursing skills written paper is on thur. I still got my pharmco and SAWI project not done. ARGHHHH!!! How am I going to start on my SAWI topic?
topic = "euthanasia". New word? Euthanasia means the intenationl hastening of the death of someone who is suffering from painful and incurable disease. It can be done through giving lethal drug or by withholding treatment to end his/her life. It's actually illegal here, because by law, the person that administer to it will be consider as a murderer .
SO, I think it's quite a interesting topic to touch on. Can it be done in Spore in future? HAHA....
Anyway, I have to go back to my research and understand EUTHANASIA!!! haha.
OH YES!!! I managed to find a thumbdrive which cost me 22 bucks. Including a strap and USB cable. Thanks jac for the lobang!! Love you so much!!
I'm living with GOD!!

capture that look
1/27/2007 10:03:00 PM