autobiography
MELLEH. Name:
Felicia Tang
Age:
21
Gender:
Female
Nationality:
Singaporean

old good times
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009


Say something



you have my thanks
Layout by:
stepup.
Inspiration, basecodes:
consp!re.affa!r
Image from:
stefa-zozokovich
Image host:
Photobucket
Brushes from:
ego-box.com
Saturday, March 3, 2007
My weekends are here, however, i didnt really have enough sleep. I woke up at 8am today for the YEP community service. I went to this nursing home at yishun, Sree Narayana Nursing Home. It's actually a indian nursing home, but to my surprise, 80% of the old people are chinese.
There is this particular ah ma, who is the first person i talked to actually just cried in front of me. I think is because most of the elderly there didnt have relatives to visit them. Poor thing right? And, i think we are the only people who went to cheer them up. When we walked around the home for orientation, they just waved at us and smiled. There are actually cute people, i just dont know why their own children will just leave them in a home. I'll never leave my mother in a home in future.
I had this self-satisfaction after visiting the home, didnt regret at all. (actually was complaining that i have to wake up so early and feeling super tired after attachment. haha).. At least, we went to visit them, talk to them so they wont feel lonely.
will upload some photos of the home once i have the photos. haha :)

19 more days to india :)
.....counting counting....

capture that look
3/03/2007 08:57:00 PM