Sunday, August 26, 2007
I spent the whole night out on Saturday till about like 5am. Went to bottle tree park to have our dinner with a bunch of friends. Thought it would be the end, but we went to Jac's house for *******. Haha!!! The guys joined us in the house and we went for SUPPER!!!! I found out my life has been eating non-stop. Got driven by Jac in her car and it was "%@^&^!^". OMG!!! Went up the multi-storey carpark for chat, almost lost our lives. HAHA!!! "almost hit the pillar".... BUT THANK YOU JAC for the rides....seriously it's was FUN.... haha....I love you!!! hehe. Erm, I hope we can come out often for supper?ps: I think you gain something from your so call instructor. haha...!!!
Declare the first day of attachment. Starting from tomorrow!!! 15 days!!!
I hope everything will be fine in ttsh. :)
8/26/2007 09:40:00 PM

Name: