autobiography
MELLEH. Name:
Felicia Tang
Age:
21
Gender:
Female
Nationality:
Singaporean

old good times
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009


Say something



you have my thanks
Layout by:
stepup.
Inspiration, basecodes:
consp!re.affa!r
Image from:
stefa-zozokovich
Image host:
Photobucket
Brushes from:
ego-box.com
Monday, September 10, 2007
My cousin is leaving for UK today, taking off at 10.55pm.
Too bad I can't go to the airport to send him off. I having afternoon shift today. :(
My mum and younger sis went, and told me that alot of people went down.
The whole cell group, my uncles and aunties. his friends and NS friends.
Can imagine how many people were there to send him off ..Haha....
He is going to be in UK for 4 yrs and living ALONE. OMG!!!
Who will be the next one going overseas? Can it be me? Can it be my sis? or another cousin? Haha. Heard from my cousin his university that he is studying have degree in nursing. Hmmmm.......so maybe......
after 3 yrs then I'll see. :)

He will be the future pharmacist.
Oh my!!! I turned crazy when I started learning drugs.
Just had a test on pharmcology drugs and we all were complaining why was it so difficult?
Name of drugs, indications, dosages?
So I think if I got any enquiries I can ask him. Haha.

I'm thinking... I got a pharmacist, a future lawyer and I'm a nurse in my family....so, my sis can study medicines to be a doctor since she's so clever, my younger sis can be a.....CHEF....she likes to cook. Haha... Hmmm....haha... open restaurant.
Then, my mum and my aunties can sit down and shake legs.
Sounds cool right!

Yeah!!

Ps: 4 more days.....

capture that look
9/10/2007 10:53:00 PM