Sunday, December 30, 2007
Ok, I spent $239.90 over 2 saturdays. Gosh!!! I declared myself bankrupt.Last sat I bought myself a jean and a skirt. Total $60.
Yesterday, I bought....
A Shoe - $48
Da was saying: "buy la buy la... hardly you can get a shoe that gives you comfort..."
This was the most expensive shoe I ever had. Original price is $61. It's a normal shoe right?
A dress - $27.90. It's from chinatown market and I think it's quite nice.
A black dress- $26.50 from this fashion. I know it's alittle budget.
Cotton On (2 tops and one short) - $59.90
and ontop of that a black stocking, it's microfibre.... I think it's ridiculous la but we 3 still bought it to try. LOL!! $13.50
I did french manicure too!!!
Going to spend my night over tmr. It's NEW YEAR's countdown party!!!
I'm coming out with my new year's resolutions.
But, I think the main one will be "STOP SPENDING MONEY AND SAVE UP!!!"
12/30/2007 10:49:00 PM

Name: 