Saturday, January 26, 2008
My house smelled of butter and flour. My mum is making pineapple tarts for her colleagues and friends. Mass production I think. Lol. 11 more days to cny. Went for cny shopping yesterday and I managed to settle my clothings.Finally, my fyp grouping was settled. Just prayed hard that no one is going to back up. If not I will just quit nursing.
Minghui was right, is better not to work with your closest friends. If there's a conflict, it's very difficult to solve and to clear up the mess, it still a 6 mths final project though. It will be a awful situation for everbody. Anway, after this incident, I saw many self-fish people trying to back step friends taking in other smart people. Everybody is just showing their true colours after 2 years.
Someone ever told me that ploy is going to be very competitive, most of them are more concern toward their grades than friends. Sometimes there wont be true friends in ploy. However, for my situtation, I got one batch of bitchy and gossipy friends who I think I can be trusted. Lol. It makes my life in ploy much meaningful.
But still, I missed my sec sch days, where everybody is innocent and trustful. LOL!!!
1/26/2008 01:32:00 PM

Name: