autobiography
MELLEH. Name:
Felicia Tang
Age:
21
Gender:
Female
Nationality:
Singaporean

old good times
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009


Say something



you have my thanks
Layout by:
stepup.
Inspiration, basecodes:
consp!re.affa!r
Image from:
stefa-zozokovich
Image host:
Photobucket
Brushes from:
ego-box.com
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Went to watch Kung Fu Dunk yesterday.
It was alittle lame, ridiculous and story line was totally out, but it's worth a good laugh.
What to do Jay Zhou is famous, so does the moive.
I started on NS 3 and I realised it was a mistake. NS4 is driving us all nuts and I hate it. :(

These were what Alvina posted about me.

Ten things specially for FELICIA (:

1. Break up with your boyfriends
Why must break up? I still love you what
2. Dont fall in love if you dont want to get hurt
Fall in love is quite fun what (:
3. Single is still the best
Single later lonely how?
4. Marry is not a good choice
Getting married is good. Husband die, you get ALL his money.
5. Spend more time with me
Who is always the one who pangseh us?
6. Let's play mahjong
I ALSO WANT TO PLAY!!!
7. Let's go eat. I'm hungry
Okay, but not at random places
8. Stop spending money.I'm one of the shopping freak
I think now you spend more.
9. "Go DIE" LOL
and...You like people to die so that you have no friends right? HURHURHUR
10. THANK YOU
YAY! AND I love you (:

See, I got friends like this one. Can't be help! LOL.

Ok, back to study.
capture that look
2/14/2008 01:41:00 PM