Sunday, March 2, 2008
I didnt know my family is part of the Seng Clan Association. Seng Clan was founded by Mr Seng Han Thong which is one of my relative and you know he's one of the big shoot in the government's list. I heard from my mother, when my great-grandmother passed away, he was at her funeral to send her off.And today, my mum asked us if we wanted to go for their dinner at a teochew restaurant. I rejected because I dont like this kind of social activity. Too bad!
My Mum's surname is Seng and long ago I wanted to change into her surname. But as you know, you need to pay a certain amount to change your name. My mum cant practically change for the 3 of us, it will cost a bomb. So, I decided to change it when I'm working and I will pay for my sisters as well.
Seng Yun Li Felicia, how about that? LOL!
3/02/2008 06:15:00 PM

Name: