Wednesday, April 9, 2008
It's my last week of holidays, and it's like 4 more days of enjoyments.It will be my final year in ploy when I get back to sch next week.
Didn't know my timetable sucks. Got the same NSL lecturer again which I think my stimulation lab lessons will have a hard time understanding.
A big headache to my Final year project too.
After 6 months of school term, say bye bye to my night life.
6 months of A&E posting, OT, Medical/surgical posting and of course 3 months of PRCP with 3 shifts and 6 days of work including sat and sun. Meet hell people.
I'm looking forward to A&E and OT posting. Though I know we will stand there like blocks but hope to do some CPR on real people and break their ribs. LOL. Just wish.
and for OT, scrub our hands with the brush, wear the cap, gowns and shoes just like those in the drama. LOL!!!!

What am I going to do with my 5hrs of break on wed? sighs. what timetable is this?
Even though, I know these hours are meant for projects but still......
Anyway, I hope you guys can made it to Bintan for holidays during JUNE. I can't wait. LOL!!!
But I hope it will happen though I prepared for the worst.
4/09/2008 06:54:00 PM

Name: