Tuesday, April 1, 2008
It's my second week of holiday and I'm still finding things to do.
I think I'm in love with chinatown. Cheap clothings and more. LOL.
Shopping Spree at Chinatown
I think I'm in love with chinatown. Cheap clothings and more. LOL.
Shopping Spree at Chinatown
She's my best partner for talking back and fighting with words. But out of a sudden she's in good term with my dearest mother.
She's my best partner for photo taking but she likes to flood my phone with her pics. Stop polluting my phone, dappy. LOL!!!

She's dappy's biaojie and she's a "Lian". This was what dappy told me. But I think she's pretty and she's nice
We're 4 different kinds of people, however, when we went into this shop, the lady boss said "Are you 4 related?" NO, definitely. LOL!!! Do we ever look alike? But in fact, there's only 2 who are related.
The best part was....
Dappy: "Who want to look like you, felicia?" You're ugly!
Fel: "Am I?" Looking at the mirror with my dress.
The next thing....the lady said...
"Are you both sisters?" "You 2 look alike"....
Both of us stared and laugh out loud.
The moral of the story was...dappy you are ugly too. So, dont talk too much. LOL!
~END~
31 March 2008
Went all the way to Bt Batok just to check out her new route to school. Anyway, I got alot of time so I'm ok with it. LOL.
Both of us were out in the sun for the same time but she got her sunburn worsed than mine.
She started peeling much more than me. LOL!!! So.... tan people got more privilege than fair people. At least our skin is adpated to the sun. :)
Ok, this is disgusting.
To prove that she's really fair.
~END~
4/01/2008 06:44:00 PM

Name: 


