Wednesday, April 23, 2008
ONE AFTER ANOTHER
Multiples of case presentations we have to do. One week after another week. Year 3 now are based more on case scenerios, so we actually have to perform the management in details. I think is better in this way for us to learn. To know the management, the outcome and the linkage between each steps we do.
Like for example, tutorial 2.2.
A raytex grauze left inside the abdominal from a surgey can lead to inflammation, thus a cyst formed. Oh well, we got to explain the detailed pathophysiology which I think it would be boring. So complicated.
We have our FYP briefing today and it's all about quantitative research. I hate to do research. All the data collection, lit reviews etc etc. I cant be a researcher.
I dont feel the stress coming in inspite of the busy workload yet. Soon, it will come due to common tests in just few weeks time. But I think most importantly is the time management. But how am I going to do it? My lessons always end late and my journey is always so long. By the time I reached home, too tired to do anything and I need 12hrs of sleep. :)
Ok, just maintain what I am now...Dont feel stress, dont feel like commiting suicide. Eveything will turn out to be fine. LOL!!!
God Bless!!
PS: I cant stop complaining!!!
Like for example, tutorial 2.2.
A raytex grauze left inside the abdominal from a surgey can lead to inflammation, thus a cyst formed. Oh well, we got to explain the detailed pathophysiology which I think it would be boring. So complicated.
We have our FYP briefing today and it's all about quantitative research. I hate to do research. All the data collection, lit reviews etc etc. I cant be a researcher.
I dont feel the stress coming in inspite of the busy workload yet. Soon, it will come due to common tests in just few weeks time. But I think most importantly is the time management. But how am I going to do it? My lessons always end late and my journey is always so long. By the time I reached home, too tired to do anything and I need 12hrs of sleep. :)
Ok, just maintain what I am now...Dont feel stress, dont feel like commiting suicide. Eveything will turn out to be fine. LOL!!!
God Bless!!
PS: I cant stop complaining!!!
4/23/2008 11:08:00 PM

Name: