Friday, May 2, 2008
Sometimes I thought that "Initiative" should be shown in individual. Initiative to give me back an answer when you promised me. I think it's also a basic courtesy to let me know and not letting me wait for answers. It's the BASIC. Sometimes, when I expected too much from somethings, I'll get more disappointment or dissatisfaction. I cant assumed everybody to be like me. When I'm interested in something, I cant possibly presume that they are interested as well. It will make me even more hurt and pissed at the same time when they reject what I want. I got no one to turn too but to keep quiet and swallowed it down myself. I really don't know what I should do to keep up the pace. Maybe I should just stop and concentrate more on my studies. Anyway, I'm already in year 3 and I think I got 6 more months to enjoy my life before I'm tied down for PRCP and work.
I'm so tired, so depressed, so disappointed, so pissed and.... cant find other words to describe my feeling now.
Don't worry, I'm not having depression or something. I just want to vent my thoughts somewhere.
What should I do now?
Have a good night sleep and a brand new start will begins the next morning.
5/02/2008 10:47:00 PM

Name: