Friday, June 6, 2008
I'm so totally pissed. My phone is on 24/7, waiting for replies and yet nobody bothers to reply. I'm like a fool waiting all day long.
Seriously, I think there's a super big problem. Is it so difficult to type a simple reply message? Are you all that busy till you cant even type a message which takes up less than 1 min?
HELLO PEOPLE, you need time to go to the toilets as well. Don't tell me craps like you are busy, so cant reply. You got 24 hrs a day. I don't mind if you reply me late or something and not just leave the message in your inbox.
Take the initiative to at least reply and not keep me waiting. That's a simple basic courtesy.
I don't like things to get done last min seriously. I want it to be done and confirm asap. Not one day before or even lesser. Always I'm the one waiting. I really really don't get it.
I'm not your substitution. When you are so free and got nothing to do then you come find me. Other than that, BUSY or routine tasks!!!
I cant be bother anymore and I don't think I will take the initiative to do things as well. I don't wish to continue.
Exams is over and I totally screwed it. I hope tmr's shopping spree can help me a little. Since everything is totally unsettle. I have my own plans.
So damn pissed.
6/06/2008 12:22:00 AM

Name: