Thursday, June 26, 2008
Sometimes, I was wondering why am I living in this world? Why do I have a brain to keep me from thinking too much? Why can't I just be like a pig? Eat and sleep and grow fat and get killed by human for food.But god created me to be me, so just be myself and stop getting annoyed by what others are thinking about me.
I got a little disappointed with myself. I spent lots of time studying for NS5 and it turned out to be a borderline passed. I got a D, at least I know I didn't fail. But what makes me jumping for joy, was that my least confident module, drug discovery, I managed to get 34.5/50.
So, god is always fair.
But don't take things for granted. Do well in the upcoming exams. Buck up!!!
-Fusion of friendship-
'Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.' Ecclesiastes 4:12
I was flipping my everyday with Jesus and I came across this chapter fusion of friendship. It strikes my mind to treasure my friends now. It stated " in the fusion of friendship, you discover a power that could never be discovered were you not bound together in the relationship of friendship. Your strength plus your friend's strength produces a new and even greater height.
'Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.' Ecclesiastes 4:12
6/26/2008 01:31:00 AM

Name: