Sunday, June 15, 2008
Well, I guess I got to spend my one week of holiday in Spore. Not forgetting, lots of school's assignments to finish up. Back to the boring life when school reopen.5 Weeks of school term
2 weeks of Exam break/Exam
Not done yet, upcoming attachment and PRCP.
Year 3.2
25 Aug 2008- 22 March 2009 - 6 weeks of Medical/Surgical or Orthopedics
14 weeks of PRCP
2 weeks of A&E
2 weeks of OT
I'm meeting hell soon. :(
and then....
my graduation and serve my bond for 3 years.
Should I choose A&E or OT? Since I'm still young, is better to get active a little so I will consider something special instead of ward life.
Don't expect too much, I might not to able to choose what I want because I'm bonded.
After serving, get at least a advance diploma or better yet, a degree. Work my life off and earn lots of money. LOL!!! Because this is life. What's there to worry about? Everything planned so nicely for me already. Unless, I killed someone or being sued and demoted to pack sterile instruments. If not, welcome to adult life.
Thank you, GOD!!!
PS: Thanks for lending me your spare phone, ZC. If not I will die without a phone. :)
6/15/2008 05:16:00 PM

Name: