autobiography
MELLEH. Name:
Felicia Tang
Age:
21
Gender:
Female
Nationality:
Singaporean

old good times
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009


Say something



you have my thanks
Layout by:
stepup.
Inspiration, basecodes:
consp!re.affa!r
Image from:
stefa-zozokovich
Image host:
Photobucket
Brushes from:
ego-box.com
Saturday, August 30, 2008



HAPPY 21ST BIRHDAY TO ME!!!





On 30th Aug, I declared myself 21 officially. Anybody wanna treat me for a R21 movie or doing something illegal?
I'm a young adult already. :)
I will spend my day out definitely.
So many of us shared the same birthday.
Which I will always remember.

30th Aug
Nari, me and ayu's nephew. LOL
31th Aug
Qian Hui and Jeannie.

Finally, it's a weekend. No attachment. People, spend your weekends wisely. :)
I missed school, missed ban mian, missed pearl milk tea, missed my bus ride on 74, missed walking the bridge to SIM, missed the LT, missed doing projects (like real) and MISSED MY FRIENDS. :(

PS: 25 days more to end the first hell stage.


My FYP group. Missing Minghui. I cant see my eyes.



My beloved family.



She's the one who supported me in everything. My studies, my career and she always there since I'm young. Thanks for my party on sat too. And that's my mother.


and still my mother.... and sis. Love you lots. :)







to be continue......


capture that look
8/30/2008 12:11:00 AM