Friday, October 10, 2008
A day in East Coast Park
Potluck picnic
with the girls....
I just love them....

This is my cute little girl...
Meijie....

Anyway, she's turning 21 in few mths time. Can you believe it? :)
and... Happy 21st Birthday, Eric!!





Oily faces after night cycling.
It's 7th day after attachment. I treasured every single day. The days are ending soon. Work my life off in ttsh. Posted to ward 10A - Neurosurgical. I wonder how will it be like? Praying for a good preceptor to guide me along.
It's 7th day after attachment. I treasured every single day. The days are ending soon. Work my life off in ttsh. Posted to ward 10A - Neurosurgical. I wonder how will it be like? Praying for a good preceptor to guide me along.
PS: When to little india with the girls and I had my very addicted chicken masala briyani.
I love chicken masala
10/10/2008 06:12:00 PM

Name: 


