Saturday, November 15, 2008
2008 is coming to a end. If you will to ask me what I have done in this whole year. I realized I did nothing great. Besides missing school and torturing over PRCP, I realized I'm going to working life soon. Nobody seems to enjoy their PRCP, neither do I. Our mood just trashed tremendously when we knew we have to work on the weekends.I like this job but I just dislike the working hours and shifts. It's just so irritating to work from afternoon to morning shift. This kind of feeling only those people in nursing can understand it.
4th week of my torture is ending soon, another 6 weeks to specialized posting and back for another 4 weeks of PRCP. This is what gonna happend in the beginning of 2009. I'm still stuck with PRCP.
I'm missing my own friends already.
11/15/2008 03:15:00 PM

Name: