Monday, December 8, 2008
I think that we can all die peacefully. The sleep to death. If I were to take a long sleep, I guess I wont be able to wake up. I've been dragging my feet to the hospital always. I felt so depressed during my traveling time to ttsh, asking myself why am I working today.I think this is what I have to faced for the upcoming 3 years. Isn't this what I want?
I'm kinda like my ward only when I'm working with those comfortable ones. Some even asked "when are you going to doing changing with me?"-obviously with the looks that our job scope are everything. Luckily enough, my SN told me to follow up the changes and she will do changing with EN X. She's one of the best ever.
I'm allergy to the surgical mask in the ward. I'm developing rashes and red patches all over my cheeks. I doubt is pimple. How? I think I should see a doc soon.
My family will be away to Malaysia for one week leaving me all alone. Why?
Supposedly I thought they cant make it to Thai in Jan, but since they booked the air tickets, it cant be refund so they changed their destination to Vietnam. Again without me. WHY?
12/08/2008 11:28:00 PM

Name: