Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Happy 2009
After so long, I left with 6 more days to end my PRCP. I cant wait!!!Can't wait to get back to school on 20th Feb. It's like the final gathering for everybody. Lecture mates, tutorial mates, practical mates and mostly importantly, my friends who accompanied me for these 3 years. I think everybody survived through this long attachment. I have yet to get back my grading for PRCP. Hopefully, I can get at least a B, better yet, an A.
I'm comfortable with my current ward. The people they were all so nice toward us. Even the ah mas who served the meals and cleaners who always cleared up the smelly rubbish bin for me. Now, even the doctors acknowledged us as a student nurse, giving us the orders when we are taking charge of the team. How nice if I'm posted to my current ward to work. :)
I'm working morning shift on valentine's day, who wanna date me that day? I'm not dated yet. LOL. So sad right. :(
Happy 2009 while waiting for the year 2010.
2/11/2009 06:08:00 PM

Name: